Not only do you AND your travelers have a one-stop shop where you can manage payments, tasks, and an interactive itinerary on your computer but ALSO your travelers can access everything on their mobile device via the YouLi Trip App.
Deliver your travel documents (Trip Pages) for offline viewing using the "YouLi Trip" app. Say hello to being able to have your travelers access their trip itinerary, contacts, tasks and more on the YouLi App.
Download the mobile Trip App from Apple or Android
NOTE: This valuable feature is available for CREW STARTER and above.
What does the YouLi Mobile App look like?
Your traveler will be prompted to enter their email address and be sent an email to LOAD TRIP which will load their trip inside the app and then be available for online and offline viewing.
The Mobile App includes:
This means that your travelers can finish tasks, make payments, and access their resources all from the mobile app when they are online. When offline (aka traveling) they still have access to contact info & itinerary information.
What's Available ONLINE vs. OFFLINE?
Switching to offline mode will happen automatically when the traveler opens the app while in Airplane mode or if they refresh while offline.
ONLINE features include everything that you can do on the Trip Page from the browser:
- Make payments
- Opt into optional itinerary items
- Complete tasks
- Clicking on location links to open in map application for directions
- Clicking on external links to websites
OFFLINE mode does not allow you to do the above listed online actions but DOES allow:
- Viewing of itinerary & highlights
- Viewing of tasks
- Viewing of travel documents that are PDF and images (not links to videos or websites)
- Viewing of other people on the trip (if enabled on the trip)
iPhone + Android
The mobile app works on Android and iPhone, but different installation processes apply and some features may not be available on all devices.
Getting the App & Your Trip Installed
We know that travel should be all about getting immersed and shutting off your phone, but we often can't completely disconnect.
Especially if you need to check what time breakfast is, it's nice to be able to quickly reference your itinerary whether you're online or offline.
That's why the YouLi Trip mobile app allows travelers to save their Trip Page offline for viewing. This does take a few steps before you go offline.
1. Before the trip, make sure you're travelers download the app.
- If it hasn't been automatically added: You can assign a task of type 'DONE' or send a message.
- They download the app in the app store on their phone
- You can send them this video to help them out:
2. Once installed, they can click on their magic link from any of the trip confirmation emails on their phone.
The link will take them to their trip page in their browser where they can click "LOAD IN APP" to load directly to the app.
3. Once your traveler has loaded the trip one time in the app, you won't need them to click again, they can simply click on the app to view their trip at any time
PDFs cannot be viewed on Android - online or offline
1. Images can be viewed, so convert critical documents to images if essential for viewing in app.
2. Send the travelers to online Trip Page in the browser instead