Your Global Payments Report is the place for you to access and see all of your payments in YouLi across ALL of your trips.
Why is the Global Payments report so powerful? You can:
- See all of your payments in one place
- Easily click into the travelers TripBoard to see their payment summary for that Trip
- Easily reconcile pending payments in YouLi
- Filter by days
- Reconcile payments with Xero
- Click into the payment in the payment gateway
- Easily click into the Trip for that payment
- Export all of your payments with the click of a button
How do I access my Global Payments Report?
You pull your global payments report by going to your dashboard, then clicking reports. From there, be sure to click over into payments from your Global Activity Feed. You can search and filter from this global payments view. It shows you the most recent payments across your trips.
How do I pull a .csv or excel from my Global Payments Report?
If you want to export this information into a csv or excel, all you have to do is select all and then click the EXPORT SELECTED.
Your Global Payments Report will show you:
- Who the payment was made by
- Reference Code
- Which Trip
- Selected Package
- Payment Amount
- Payment Date
Plus, it will also show you:
- Tracking Meduim
- Tracking Source
- Tracking Campaign
- Tracking Referring URL
- Tracking Referring Domain
Learn more about how YouLi helps with source tracking.
Still not sure how to access your global payments report? Watch our help video on the global payments report for a deep dive into how helpful this feature really is:
Can't see your global payments report? Could be because you are not a Team Member or Owner of a trip. Be sure to talk to the Owner of the Trips and learn more about the different team roles on YouLi.