Ready to grow by offering a commission or referral fee to Travel Agents and Ambassadors? Time to get started with the YouLi Affiliate feature.
Why use YouLi for Affiliate referral tracking?
- It's easy to invite them from your Account
- YouLi manages the affiliate users for you, they login to YouLi and we take care of their onboarding
- When they login, they can view ALL your PUBLIC trips
- only PRIVATE trips are hidden from them
- Remember they can also see your non-Listed PUBLIC trips
- They can search by trip name and destination
- They can pre-register for their clients to select the right packages before sending the Magic Link to their client to complete checkout
- Complete transparency, YOU and the AFFILIATE can see which bookings have come from their code.
- Affiliates can also help manage the booking, reminding them to pay and complete tasks since they have access to the TripBoard for all the people they refer.
Help For your Affiliates
Your Affiliates will be emailed a link to this document when they accept your invitation:
Feature available on ANNUAL plans
If you have an Annual plan please open a ticket to request access and we'll introduce you to a whole new way to invite Agents and Affiliates to sell your trips via YouLi.
Manual approach to tracking Affiliates
If you DO NOT fit in that category for now, be sure to check out our FREE YouLi Academy where we teach everyone how to use our source tracking to track Affiliate referrals.
How do I add an affiliate to my sell my trips?
Easy! All you need to do is go to your Account and then click into your Affiliate Tab. From here click the green Add Affiliate button to send an invite to your affiliate.
When you add your affiliate you will be prompted to choose their affiliate code - this will be attached to all of their share trip links. It will also show up on your travelers' trip board in the SOURCE section. This way you can see which travelers have been referred from your affiliates.
Things to note:
- Affiliates can only be added by Team Owner and Admins
- The Affiliate Code will default to their alias when the Affiliates sign-in if they don’t want to set it
- If they are coming from another platform and want to keep the code or have a code naming convention, be sure you enter the code when inviting them
- Commission note is NOT used to calculate so it can be:
- 10% base and 5% bonus when hitting targets
- It is only seen by the Affiliate being added/edited, so each affiliate can have a different rate
- Internal notes are like Planner notes - but only the Team can see them, not the Affiliate
- The Invitation Note is sent in the invitation email that your affiliate will receive so that they can create their account and start selling your trips!