Released in 1.115
Why do I need tags?
When you get more than a handful of trips, you'll need to start organizing them. To do this, you'll need to set "tags" on your trips.
This will allow you to:
- Include keywords for SEO on your Trip Page
- Split your embedded trips on your website
- Search for trips on your Dashboard
What is a tag?
Tags are a simple way to organize / categorize / group your trips.
Remember that this is not a name, instead it is a term that usually matches more than one of your trips.
- High School
How to set your tags
You can only have 10 tags per trip, so choose wisely!
We provide you with a few hints to get you started, but you can add your own.
You'll be prompted when making a trip, but don't worry, you can always edit later.
TIP: If you hit “backspace” when you’re in the tag text box, and it’s already empty, the last tag will become editable, and allow you to change it. This is for for accessibility (for keyboard-only users)
- Click to your Trip
- Click the pencil icon to "Update Trip"
- Edit the list of Tags shown to include
- Save Changes
- Tags are case insensitive, so "adventure", "Adventure", "ADVENTURE" are all the same
- The trips must still match the embed rules
How to use tags to filter your embed on your website
Normally when you copy to embed your full set of Listed trips it looks a bit like this
If you want to further filter this down to a certain set of tags, add them like this