There are many ways to customize trips for you travelers (whether they are traveling solo, in a group or have a shoulder trip planned!). Check out different options below.
For a traveler who is not yet registered for your trip:
1. Under "Manage People" click "Add person"
2. Scroll down in the pop-up and click on "Enable Personalized Price"
3. Add in their "Personalized Traveler Base Price" AND "Specific Explanation for this Traveler"
4. Click "Add" (to complete adding the traveler)
5. Share a magic link with your traveler & they will see that they are invited or registered (depending on what "Status" you chose for them) and they will see this personalized price & explanation under their invoice
For a traveler who has already registered for your trip:
1. Click "Manage People," find your traveler and click "Edit"
2. Now walk through steps 2-5 above!
Extra package options that are hidden but assignable by the Planner
1. Click on "Update Trip" and then click on the "Pricing" tab.
2. Make sure you are in "Bookings Mode" so that you can add a package (or edit an existing package!)
3. Click on the "Add Package" button OR click "Manage" > "Edit" under an existing package
4. Under "Visibility," choose "Hidden from travelers" (this package will no longer be visible / an option for anyone who has NOT already signed up for it)
Now to assign it to a traveler....
5. Under "Manage People" click "Add person"
6. Fill out your traveler's information, to register them for the trip. Under "Package" you will see your hidden package as visible and you can select it for them
7. Share a magic link with your traveler & they will see that they are already registered for that trip and can pay their deposit, see tasks, etc.!
Personalized arrival and departure dates
Click here for our help article, which will guide you on how to personalize your arrival & departure dates!
Highlight and itinerary items that are visible to certain people OR exclude certain people
1. Under "Manage Highlights & Itinerary" click "Add Item"
2. Scroll down to "Visibility"
3. See options below. The default is that an itinerary / highlight item is visible to everyone. Instead, you can choose to "only show to" [and add in your traveler(s) name(s)] OR "show everyone except" [and add in those travelers you'd like to hide this itinerary / highlight item from].
4. Fill out all other details for the item and click "Publish" button
Note: If you've already created a highlight / itinerary item that you want to share with certain people, click "edit" below the item and walk through the steps above
Tasks & custom forms that are only visible to certain people / exclude certain people
1. Under "Manage Tasks & Custom Forms," click "Add task"
2. Fill out all information for your task & find this section (see photo). Choose "Only show to" and start adding travelers that you'd like to show the task to. OR if you want this task hidden from some travelers, choose "Show everyone except." Note: The default setting is "Everyone Registered."